Sunday, July 6, 2008

Not too bright

This blog entry will be quite short and let me tell you why. It took me 20 minutes just now to figure out how to sign in to write on Erin's blog. I won't go into details (missed emails, breaking into Erin's email account, cake batter ice cream), but be comforted that I did eventually figure it out and now I am writing.

Or not. I can't think of anything to say. Chris did just say he wants to start a blog, so...Yup, I'm handing it over. Good night!

So, the day started out normal when Mara and I were doing absolutely nothing. However, then people actually came over to our apartment! This was surprising considering no one ever comes over to visit and I have slowly become my grandmother and that is so sad that I can't even believe i just wrote it down. However, I'm so lazy that I refuse to hit backsp. I'm also so lazy that I couldn't even finish writing backspace.

So, anyway it was the most social day I've ever experienced in my entire life. We watched tennis, we talked about the food we were eating, we laughed on several occasions. I hope there are more days like it in the future. Oh yeah, another great part about it was the guitar! I am taking guitar lessons and am very excited about it. We have this little fenced in area in the front of our apartment where the dog can hang out and run around and we can all grill and sing while I play all the songs I learn on the guitar. It's gonna be a great summer.



2 comments:

Deb said...

Rest assured, you are not the only one who wasn't able to log in, I never received the email with the link either! Becky rescued me.

Erin Elan said...

if you're a grandma now, chris, does that mean you're going to bake me cookies? i like oatmeal chocolate chip, and i'm coming over soon. mmm....