Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back from Israel or Ways of Dying

shalom! hello! remember me? i know, it's been awhile since i've been around, but don't worry. mara has forbid me from going anywhere, possibly ever again, so i'll be able to share all of my thoughts, ideas, and especially anything angerfying with you from now until forever.

yay!

the bad news? i think i'm dying, so i may not be able to blog about nothing for always.

as per usual, i came back from hiatus with a new scar. well, to be fair, it's not a scar yet, it's still a festering wound (ew). this one is stigmata, and it's really quite painful. luckily it's only on my left hand. wait, that's not lucky, i'm left handed.


anyway, if it were just stigmata, i'd be okay, BUT i also have devil eyes. really, i don't know why, but the whites of my eyes are now bright red. it's cute.



in other news, i'm ridiculously tired and i want to go to bed, but debbie won't let me because she's mean.

it's good to be back?

1 comment:

Who says that? said...

Is that really a close up of your eye?

EW!

I mean, I'll still be your friend?