Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Room with a View or FOOD!

so, today was day two of "the new job," and i think i've figured out everything important that i need to know. yes, i'm a fast learner.

for instance, i know where the nearest kitchenette is to me (approximately six feet away):



i also know where the dining halls are located, which is mayhaps the most important thing of all.

and that's about it.

what's my actual job, you ask? i have no idea. but i'm sure that i'm really good at it? but really, i can't be bothered by things like working because i have to concentrate on what i'm going to eat next. and the good news is that my life long dream to become a plus sized model may actually come true. yay! take that actual-model-brother*:


anyway, i have to actually pack all of my possessions for my upcoming move. i'm moving to hollywood to make it big. okay, that's a lie. i'm moving a few blocks away so that my stalkers can't find me anymore. they're really lazy stalkers....

*i tried to find the most disturbing model picture of barret that i could.

5 comments:

Barret the Mindell said...

well done. and THANKS. p.s. I hate you.

Deb said...

I think you succeeded as that picture is fairly disturbing.

Listen, I am willing to travel a couple extra subway stops to stalk you, so sorry, you aren't getting rid of me.

Who says that? said...

Wow. Is that picture hot or disturbing? Or, is it both? Can something be hot and disturbing at the same time?

Anyway, IS THAT A REAL PICTURE of the kitchen there?! SO NICE!

Who says that? said...

I also wanted to point out that I AM lazy, but I have a car now...soo...ditto to what debbie said.

Anonymous said...

See if I am going to come upon disturbing pictures like that I will have to not catch up on your blog. I'm still getting use to the idea that you are adults and I can no longer ply you with Mr. Bulky's to get you to do what I want. Now there is marriage and nakedness.