Friday, December 28, 2007

Erin and the Chocolate Factory or What I Want for Dinner


so, my boss is pregnant. this means that someone in this office finally has the same eating patterns as me (breakfast 1. eight o'clock, breakfast 2. 10 o'clock, lunch 1. noon, lunch 2. 2:30, snack 4, end of day treat 5). this is great. also, it means that there is more food around. i like this.



the only downside is that it's a struggle to fit into my pants. the solution? pregnant pants!

aren't these hot? i'm thinking of getting many pairs. you know what would be even better? rainbow pregnant pants!

what could be better than these? nothing that i can think of. can you imagine how fantastic the reaction would be to me if i were walking down park avenue on my way to work in these? and i'm not even pregnant! i think people would respond pretty well. and then dolce and gabbana would want to carry them and i'd make a lot of money, all because i eat too much to fit into my pants. i think i'm on to something here.

on second thought, it'd be a lot of work to manufacture rainbow pregnant pants and then market them to people such as myself. it would take a lot of cleverness, and quite frankly, i'm feeling a little too hung over for all of that.

but if any of you want to go ahead and put the whole project together and give me credit, i'm all for it. just put princess erin on the label and call it a day.

also, send me delicious treats. i'm hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how long I've been wanting to buy a pair of pregnancy pants for myself? Probably 8 years...and I'm only 22! They're always hanging out on the sale rack at Old Navy and I'm always eating too many cookies before dinner.
We should just buy them. Casual Friday?