Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Newest Cause or Injustice for All

so, last night after watching kung fu panda, (a film that i highly recommend--it's poignant, it's witty, it's touching. and i really identified with that panda). barret, adam and i made a shocking discovery.

evidentally, there are literally dozens (dozens!) of goats in jail.

behold!

there was a goat arrested in alabama for possibly damaging a mercedes.



then there was the goat in nigeria who attempted armed robbery, but was stopped by a group of vigilantes.


upon coming across such news, we were all shocked and appalled that such grave injustices are out there in the world. it's just not fair! why are goats being, er, scapegoated for things? it's just too obvious! and tragic!

so, we're on a mission. we are forming a group, called free our goats:



FOG is on a mission to free the goats of the world from their unjust plight.

remember, none of us are free until every goat is free! and you can help. look for us on facebook.


UPDATE: Due to FOG's diligence, we have already scored a win for the goats:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7607460.stm

FREE OUR GOATS!

2 comments:

Dave Smith said...

My goat is in jail! Now I know who to turn to.

Who says that? said...

I don't know if I can support this cause. I think goats might be kind of annoying. I'm not sure if they are, but I think they MIGHT be...