Monday, March 31, 2008

Mystery Solved! or How I Met Yo Mama

we FINALLY have a confession!

remember the time some mystery person wrote a comment on my blog? it said something about a birthday, which threw me into a befuddled state because i'm usually so good with birthdays, but i didn't know whose birthday i was missing? 'member? 'member?!?

well, while i was away i received this email:



followed by this email:




so, double ha! not only did i NOT forget a birthday (because my cousin's birthday is on the 12th, not the 16th) but i now don't have to go crazy over the anonymous nature of the posting.

i win! i'm the winner!

of course, it's not about who won (me) or lost (you). it's about the fact that sometimes in life, we are rewarded in the most superfluous ways.

for instance, maybe i did the universe a favor and punched someone who was being annoying. and to balance out this random act of kindness, i then received the knowledge of who wrote anonymously on my blog.

see? the system works.

No comments: