Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Analgesics or My Headache Makes Me Short-Winded

today my head feels like this:



it's particularly upsetting because my headache has made my neck all but disappear, my eyebrows bushy and while i like my new skinny arms, my tiny ears have restricted my ability to eavesdrop.

woe is me!

seriously, though, my head has been hurting since the middle of the night. i actually got up to get water, which was a real feat because the kitten from hell is still staying with us. she lurks around every corner....


and i'm less funny than usual because i'm concentrating on how much my head hurts.

lucky for you, this means my blog is going to be really short.

so, i guess there is SOME good news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving you a comment! See? Even if I'm not subscribed to your blog I still read it.