Thursday, December 13, 2007

Read it because it's short!

This is Mara, Erin's sister. I know this is not the most creative or interesting beginning for a blog, but had I just started writing you would've perhaps thought this was Erin and been very confused. I don't want to confuse you yet, so I'm putting it all out there in the very beginning.

Now I have to admit, I'm not crazy about this assignment. Don't get me wrong, I love writing. And I'm really, really good at it. Superior to most. In fact, I've had my own blog since October 2006. You are welcome to check it out at http://marastace.blogspot.com/. In fact, I'll just paste it here:


So we've already established I'm an amazingly talented and prolific writer, but how does this translate to writing someone else's blog? Do I write about that person? Do I write about myself as though I'm that person writing about me? Or do I do what that person would do in my situation, which in this case is probably turn off the computer and go get ice cream or a chocolate treat?

I suppose I'll just write about my evening last night.

It was pretty typical. Around sundown, I decided to patrol the local cemetary. It was fairly quiet at first. I was actually a little bored, so I invited my boyfriend to join me. He looks like this:

We were peacefully making out on an old tombstone when we were attacked by these two vampires! We took care of them of course, with a stake I fashioned out of an old fence post, but by the time they were dust I had to rush to get home before curfew. Can you believe it? Oh how I wish I were normal like other girls.

Tonight should be more peaceful. I will be purchasing new sheets from Macy's. These sheets:

You can make a donation to Mara's sheet fund via PayPal to marastace@hotmail.com. I wish I could write more, but I'm bored now. Peace out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARA! Are you setting a scene from 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'?. My sister just bought me season one for a Chanukah present. I've never watched it before but so far so good/campy.

:)

Mara said...

Becky, if you have an open mind, you will love it! It only gets better, trust me. And, um, no...that's my real life, not Buffy...Yes...

Erin Elan said...

this post reminds me of the time you tried to "slay" adam burnett. i'm glad you're over that phase in your life.