Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am I Still Alive or Zombie Jesus, is That You?

many people (three at most) have missed my blogging, and have spent much of the past two months wondering what happened to me, and why for i am not blogging. 

some possibilities that they've come up with are:

1.  i got really busy and popular and no longer have time for virtual fans (due to so many actual fans).

2. i'm working diligently on my six month goal(s) and didn't want to update the blog until i could speak of victory on this front.

3. i died.

4. i found jesus.

5. i found zombie jesus, and he killed me.

6. i decided to fulfill my dream and become a pirate.

6.5 while pirating, zombie jesus took over my boat and forced me to sing and dance in large group numbers on the deck until i went mad.

7. i took a vow of silence, and took the broad approach of applying that to "computer speak," as we all know i call blogging.

8. i went to the aids walk early to make sure that i didn't miss it, and now that it's over, i'm back.

well, since you asked, it was number 3. i died. thanks for not coming to my funeral. jerk.

2 comments:

Mike Morrell said...

Zommmmmmmbie Jesus, giving everyone the T1Z1 virus!

I'll be in NYC for the BEA, starting tomorrow afternoon.

Unknown said...

Ha. You funny.
Maybe you go for a
position on Vaudeville ...???
Seriously, folks...
as I stand-up here on this
fast paced,
whorizontal,
road-to-nowhere,
I wanna remind yoo of sumtin...

Only Jesus has the life we
sinfull mortals are looking for;
only Jesus can offer U.S.
eternal salvation in this finite existence.

trustNjesus, lil one.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
Cya soon Upstairs...