Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Blog of lists, or, Erin - Do I really have to come up with another title?


Women I'd go straight for:
Angelina Jolie
Tina Faye

Things I think I would die if they never existed:

Crazy straws
High fives
Bubble wrap
Sex
Whoopi Goldberg (yes, there is a reason she's right after sex)
Squirrels
Mango on a stick
Bubbles
Out door Cafes
Pizza when you're drunk
Iced Green Tea
Glitter
Mrs. Butterworths
Grass........man
High Tops
The Beyond section at Bed, Bath & Beyond
When people combine words into 1 by accident
Glitter ballet flats (now I must admit I didn't know these existed until Google suggested them on my sidebar)
Immediately below: Men Bra
All things Pixar

Giant Injustices of the World:
A buzzed Britney
$12 cocktails
The day my gym threw my button up shirt and vest away
The fact that hot dog buns come in packages of 8 and hot dogs come in packages of 10
People naming their kids with all the same first letter.
Blueberries being more than $5 in winter
$3 pizza
A $1.25 banana
The cast of 'Everybody loves Raymond'
Touching yourself for pleasure
Napoleon being so short
A condom being named after a destructive horse
Card catalogues
The 'Try Me' Button when it's broken
Salt and Vinegar chips

Things I find annoying:
You
Lame Insults
The stuff you're suppose to lick on the back of envelopes
The DMV
People who take up the whole sidewalk
3 people in a 4 section bench
Utah
Christmas songs
People talking to me in the elevator
ATM charges
Unrealistic serving sizes
Glitter
Butt sweat
Dogs dressed as Humans
That cotton inside Vitamin bottles
Washing my ankles.
The main thief in Aladdin
Mara's fickle cold shoulder

Favorite Holidays:
Flag Day
Tranny Appreciation Day (you are correct, this is a daily holiday)
Erin give Matthew a $1 day

Fun words to say:
Shimmer
Sparkle
Wahoo
Optimus Prime
Poonany
Glitter

Things that make me gay:
Liza Minelli doing Judy Garland doing Liza Minelli
Planet Unicorn Haaay.
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Kinky Boots (movie and actual object)
White Skinny Jeans
G.I.Joe
Mesh Tank Tops
Glitter
Your mom, naked, on a cold day
Al Sharpton
Rainbow flag matching tea set
Giga Pets
Playing Peter Pan as a child
Neil Patrick Harris
Feather Boas
OMG Shoes
Mojitos
The Washington Monument
RuPaul
Boy George
This Picture:


Garden Ho's
Babies
Jack from Just Jack 2000, and Just Jack 2001
A special locker for my hat

Things that make me straight:
I like to spit

1 comment:

Erin Elan said...

planet unicorn, haaay is something we're ALL gay for....